Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
There is no specific medicine to prevent or treat coronavirus disease (COVID-19). People may need supportive care to help reduce the risk of this serious virus spread.
If you have mild symptoms, stay at home until you’ve recovered. You can relieve your symptoms if you:
- rest and sleep
- keep warm
- drink plenty of liquids
- Wipe car doors and handles
- Open store door with paper towels or sanitizing wipes
- Wipe shopping cart handles
- Wash or sanitize outside container of grocery and fruits with warm water and soap then dry properly
- Steam the nasal passage as often as possible with Vitamins C and D ingredients for at least 5-15 minus
- Take traditional supplements along with vitamins to super build the immune system.
use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
If you develop a fever, cough, and have difficulty breathing, promptly seek medical care. Call in advance and tell your health provider of any recent travel or recent contact with travelers.